CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR Trimp Tennis
Charlotte Jr Tennis League — Sardis Sunday Tennis League — 9/15/2019
This is a great format for more skilled players to continue to learn how to compete and prepare for tournaments and school teams.
- WHAT: Junior team tennis is a USTA league for kids.
- WHEN: Sunday afternoons starting September 15th.
- WHERE: Local tennis clubs around south Charlotte. We will host 50% of the matches Sardis.
- WHO: We will host teams in the 12 under beginner, 12 under intermediate, 14 under intermediate.
HOW DOES IT WORK:
- we play matches vs. other clubs.
- 5 players will play each week in singles or doubles.
- You are not expected to play each.
- Season typically is 6-8 weeks long.
- Each player will need a USTA membership ($20)..I will need the usta number (asap) to put your child on the team
- Visit www.usta.com to get a USTA membership
- $40 is the local League fee + uniform
Charlotte , North Carolina 28210