Founder with over 30 years experience: Developing Character in kids (of all ages)through a positively reinforced environment. All students feel accepted and able to express themselves and grow into happy, healthy and mature adults, and great players too!
- USTA National Quick Start Early Development coach
- USTA National Quick Start Pilot program lead coach - Keynote speaker, Charlotte Prep School sports banquet
- USTA State Junior Merit Award Winner
- USTA State Junior Tennis Council Award winner
- Most outstanding USA Team Tennis facility
- USPTA Southern Assistant Pro of the Year
- USPTA Southern Rookie of the Year
Head Pro sardis swim & Racquet
Eric has over 27 years experience. Eric has been running the academy at Sardis for 15 years and has helped a multiple number of kids reach college scholarships.
Junior Director: Windyrush
Tennis Pro: Sardis swim & racquet
Tyler has been coaching tennis since 2007 and pickle ball since 2019. He is a PPR Professional Level pickle ball Pro and has certifications in PTR for Adult, 11-17 and Performance tennis, as well as cardio tennis certified. He has worked with students that have won state titles in 3 different states, (RI, MA and PA) He's worked with several kids that have gone onto Division I Tennis and 1 that went to the Division II National Champions in 2015. He also has had some success with adult tennis, helping 3 teams go onto nationals with a top finish of 4th place. He enjoys working with anyone that wants to get better at either tennis or pickle ball.